speak to a mortgage bond originator
Complete the form below and have a professional mortgage bond originator in South Africa contact you.
*No Deposit Home Loans Available
Some of our lenders : ABSA Mortage Bonds | FNB First National Bank Mortage Bond | Standard Bank Mortage Bond | Nedbank Mortgage Bond
Bank Bonds offers specialised consultation, advice and guidance in mortgage bond financing. We do all the hard work to ensure you get the best possible mortgage bond finance deal in South Africa. How we can help can be summarised as follows:
* Better Choices
We analyse hundreds of different mortgage loan products from major banks or specialised lenders in South Africa. By comparison and thorough analysis we are able to provide you with better choices, ensuring you get the best possible mortgage bond finance in SA.
* Unique Attention We recognise that no two customers are the same, so we take the time to assess your individual needs and help you find the best mortgage bond loan that works for you.
* Convenience We take out the hassle and stress of finding a suitable mortgage bond loan that fits your individual needs. By making use of just one application form, we can apply to multiple lenders on your behalf. Let us do all the hard work for you.
* Lowest Interest Rates You will be pleasantly surprised at prime less interest rates we can negotiate on behalf of our clients. We are commited in finding our clients the best rates in the current mortgage bond market in SA.
* Expert Advice Our bond originators are fully qualified professionals in South Africa. We provide expert advice and guidance to all our clients, as well as fast, fexable and innovative solutions in property finance. We uphold a high standard of ethics, integrity and professional conduct.
* Fast Delivery Time
Our existing relationships with lenders, allows us to deliver quicker mortgage bond loan processing times.
* Bond Finance (Product Variety) Whether you are a first time property buyer, an investor, need refinancing or need debt consolidation, we can find the best mortgage bond to suit your needs.