Nedbank Homevision Home Loan
Nedbank Homevision Home Loans (Below)
Overview Homevision Loan
Nedbank's homevision home loan in South Africa is designed for the future should you see the need for extra funding down the line, like renovations. Instead of taking out a second bond, your first bond can cover additional funds in the future. You register a bond for higher than the purchase price but make repayments only on the actual loan amount in the beginning. Access to the additional funds registered is subject to credit approval, once your property value and your affordability has increased.
Benefits of Nedbank's Homevision Home Loan
1. Only register a bond once, which is convenient, saves you time in future and allows greater flexibility.
2. There are no additional costs for a second bond in future, making this a cost-effective option.
3. Your monthly repayments at the start of your bond are based on the loan amount, not the registered amount.
4. Nedbank offers clients 100% home loans of the purchase price of house/property.
5. A R15 000 cash back reward on the value of the bond to do with as you choose.
6. You are allowed to request a shorter loan term or a maximum term of up to 25 years based on your financial need. The standard loan term is 20 years.
7. You can start off with a variable interest rate at the beginning of your home loan term, which can be changed to a fixed rate at a later date.
8. You can pay off your home bond sooner than the term agreed to on your contract, subject to terms and conditions.
9. Nedbank offers an accelerated payment plan via EFT to make additional payments.
10. NedRevolve Account makes it easy to access any surplus money that accumulates when you pay more than the minimum instalment or a lump sum into your home loan account.
Other Nedbank Home Loan Products:
Apply to Nedbank or other major banks with just one application form.
Why settle for the prime lending rate when you can have a lower rate. Let us do all the hard work for you. By utilising our free service, we can apply to Nedbank or other major banks in South Africa on your behalf. We will negotiate the best deal to suit your needs. Quick and easy, just fill out the form below and a bond originator will contact you asap.
Lowest Interest Rates
You will be pleasantly surprised at prime less interest rates we can negotiate on behalf of our clients. We are commited in finding our clients the best rates in the current SA home bond market.
What Are The Lending Criterea Of Banks/Lenders?